Al Festival VIVA L'ITALIA, che si terra' a Roma dal 15 al 22 febbraio 2020, parteciperà la Delegazione Armena, guidata dal Presidente della Associazione Mondiale Arte Spettacolo ( WAPA) Arman Ghukasyan , alcuni stimati Membri della Giuria e Artisti Partecipanti, diamo loro il benvenuto lieti di averli con noi, in questo grande confronto tra culture di diversi Paesi.
SELECTION OF PARTICIPANTS:
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
Hotel accommodation 280 euro for 4 nights with breakfast near to Vatican
· Accreditation: soloists – 70 euro, duets– 100 euro, ensembles – 20 euro for each participant in group.
100% of the payment for accreditation has to be sent to the account given below before the 15 th January 2020. And as well, please send a copy of the pay proof to the e-mail address:
· The rest amount has to be paid upon arrival to the competition.
· In case of application withdrawal, a sum equivalent to the 50% of deposit will be retained as a hotel reservation services.
Contestants are going to compete for:
· a) the main prize — Grand Prix, which is going to be won by the contestant with the highest score (common for each age groups and genres);
· b) special prize – Cup of World Association of Performing Arts;
· c) 1st, 2nd, 3rd prizes and laureate awards of 1st, 2nd, 3rd degree
· d) 4th, 5th, 6th prizes and diplomas awards of 1st, 2nd, 3rd degree
· e) prizes and awards by organizers of international festivals and supporters
· Performances by contestants, there professionalism, originality and stage presentation will be marked by the international Jury within a scale between 6 to 10 points. Jury’s decision is final and indisputable. The Chairman of the Jury has the final vote to choose the prize-winner in case more than one participant will score the same amount of points.
· Performances for the final Gala concert are selected by the Jury and organizers. Their decision is final and indisputable.
If two or more participants have the same number of points, the places may be divided.
· Organizers of the contest have a right to take photos, videos during the contest, as well as, distribute
audio, video and photo material of the contest.
· Leaders are responsible for health and safety of their students.
All matters not mentioned in the Regulation will be resloved with the contest organizers.
• The organizers reserve the right to change the rules of the contest.
• In case of any change in the programme will occur, the organizers will inform participants no later than one week prior to the competition.